Terms & Conditions
TMD means Teresa Miller Designs
Customer means the purchaser of Goods from TMD
Goods means all goods sold and/or delivered by TMD to the Customer.
Terms means these terms and conditions of sale.
OVERVIEW: These Terms apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods by TMD. No amendment, alteration, waiver or cancellation of any of these Terms is binding on TMD unless confirmed by TMD in writing. The Customer acknowledges that no employee or agent of TMD has any right to make any representation, warranty or promise in relation to the Goods or the sale of the Goods other than as contained in these Terms.
Prices of the Goods are displayed on the website and are to be paid in full before goods will be shipped.
Payments are to be made in full to TMD without any deduction or discount other than TMD supplied discount voucher.
The Customer must provide their correct shipping details to TMD for shipment. TMD won’t be held accountable for Goods sent to incorrect shipping addresses supplied by the Customer at the point of sale. The Customer must pay for shipment of their sale items.
Risk and Insurance
The Goods are entirely at the risk of the Customer from the moment of delivery to the Customer’s point of delivery, even though title in the Goods has not passed to the Customer at that time. The Customer must, at their own expense, maintain the Goods.
No order may be cancelled, modified or deferred without the prior written consent of TMD (which is at the sole discretion of TMD). If such consent is given it is, at TMDs election, and subject to TMD being reimbursed all losses, including loss of profits, and paid a cancellation fee (being not less than 40% of the invoice price of the Goods).
Inspection and Refunds
The Customer must inspect the Goods when received and, if needed, give written notice (email) to TMD within 24 hours after collection or delivery that the Goods do not comply with the relevant specifications or descriptions, after this point the Goods are deemed to have been accepted in good order and condition.
These Terms do not affect the rights, entitlements and remedies conferred by the Trade Practices Act 1974.
TMD is not subject to, and the Customer releases TMD from, any liability (including but not limited to consequential loss or damage) because of any delay in delivery or fault or defect in the Goods. The Customer acknowledges that TMD is not:
- responsible if the Goods do not comply with any applicable safety standard or similar regulation; and
- liable for any claim, damage or demand resulting from such non-compliance
The Customer expressly acknowledges and agrees that it has not relied upon, and TMD is not liable for any advice given by TMD, its employees, agents or representatives in relation to the suitability for any purpose of the Goods.
All Goods supplied are covered by such warranties as are specified by the manufacturer and supplied subject to the product standards detailed by the manufacturer. On discovery of any defect in the Goods, the Customer must immediately notify TMD in writing of such defect. The Customer must not carry out any remedial work to alleged defective Goods without first obtaining the written consent of TMD to do so.
The provisions of any act or law (including but not limited to the Trade Practices Act 1974) implying terms, conditions and warranties, or any other terms, conditions and warranties which might otherwise apply to or arise out of the Contract are hereby expressly negatived and excluded to the full extent permitted by law.
Shipping & Returns
- Returns are at the sole discretion of TMD. A customer request for a return does notqualify for TMD agreement of acceptance.
- No refunds for incorrect sizing
- You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be returned in a secure postal bag.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- If refunded for a product fault – Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you of the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved by TMD, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
For additional information in this section, please refer to our Terms & Conditions
For questions and queries, contact Yerridan Miller at: email@example.com